�� ALL OUR LANDLORDS ARE ENTTITLED TO A FREE TAX CONSULTATION BY OUR QUALIFIED INHOUSE ACCOUNTANTS.
WE HAVE OVER THIRTY YEARS EXPERIENCE ,ADVISING ON PROPERTY TAXATION.
Being a landlord can provide a good income��but remember anyone in the UK who owns a second property has to face the fact that at some point sooner or later they will be expected to pay tax. Getting organised can greatly assist in legal mitigation of taxes.
In addition there are statutory obligations to carry out, ie filing timely information with HMRC.�� Heavy fines can be incurred for none compliance.
Bridge Property are able to offer their Landlords an in depth inhouse tax advisory service. Our tax department is headed by a Chartered Management Accountant with 30 years experience in Public Practice. We have advised ‘ Bridge’������Landlords on various matters from tax return completion right through to HMRC disputes and tribunals.
Property questions that always need answering are:
What is the best vehicle to buy a property in for taxation purposes, : Limited company, Partnership, or sole trader – whose name should it be in ? TEnants in Common or Jointb Tenants?
- What tax relief do I qualify for?
- When do you ‘opt to tax’ a building for V.A T. and what does it entail?
- How does V.A.T interact with Residential development.
- How and by what date do I have to report the income to HMRC?
- When does Capital Gains tax apply. What rate is it? How can I reduce this?
- How can rent profits be allocated?
- How can I extract funds tax efficiently?
- In what form should I keep tax records?
- Notification procedures.
- What other taxes can be empowered?
- How am I effected for Inheritance Taxes?
- Fine and Penalty mitigation.
- I am ������an overseas landlord with property in the UK. How am I Taxed?
- Whats the best vehicle for owning an overseas property? How do I go on with their tax regime?
We can help you establish a tax efficient, ‘bank friendly’ structure for property ownership. Our contacts with banks are extensive and we can also arrange introductions for financial backing on acquisitions . Borrowing may be hard in the current climate but we are very well connected in the financial world, the funds are out there to be found.
This is a unique service not normally available with property management companies, but it’s available for Bridge Clients and they love it, we want to help you ‘create wealth’. We consider our advice to be cost effective and tax allowable, our effective advice������always covers our costs favourably, all costs are agreed beforehand.
If you are encountering any problems with HMRC and/or tax considerations contact us today on 01709 591417.