Our Director is a Chartered Management Accountant and our Associate David Stringer is a licensed Mortgage and finance advisor. They��are well qualified to help you in capital raising.
We will have an informal discussion with you and answer these and any other questions and steer you in the right direction.
We have dealt with all the High Street Banks for many years and David accesses the lending market daily. We can help you acquire or refinance. You only pay a broker fee if we successfully obtain you a favourable finance offer.
Frequently asked questions which we will answer;
- How much can I borrow?
- What rates will I be charged on a loan?
- What loan arrangement fees would be levied by the lender ?
- What will Lawyers fees cost?
- How much are valuation fees?
- What deposit is needed?
- What type of property can be financed?
- Can I re-Mortgage?
- What buy to let mortgages are there.
- What name can I borrow in, joint or single or company?
- What Stamp duty would be payable and how do I fund that?
- Does V.A.T apply on property purchases?