As a dedicated Professional Lettings Agency we offer
peace of mind.
(AS A RESULT OF OUR SUCCESS MORE LANDLORDS ARE URGENTLY NEEDED.)
Our trained and experienced staff can offer you comprehensive advice on all aspects of letting your property including the requirements of all legislation affecting rented accommodation. Our full management service provides you with the peace of mind of knowing that your property is being managed by a professional company who deal solely in residential and commercial lettings. Whether you are a first time landlord or a seasoned property investor we can give you the comfort that your property is in safe experienced hands, we are with you all the way.
We know you want to rent your property as quickly as possible to a quality tenant. The competition for other properties is stiff and we will advise you how to make your property ‘shine’ that little bit extra. We help to pick out your property’s detail that appeal to tenants, no two properties are ever the same and we use our wealth of experience to offer bespoke advice. We always offer a FREE MARKET APPRAISAL. Your Asset is in good hands. Our Group Experian rating is over 90/100. Why place your most valuable assets with financially weak agents who may eventually let you down.
Our Management Service includes:
- Initial Marketing advice and strategy.
- Marketing your property by means of ‘To Let’ boards, property listings, regular advertising in local newspapers, our comprehensive website and mailing lists .
- Utilisation of Facebook for marketing.
- Illuminated Window Displays foer each individual property.
- All our properties can be viewed on ipads, iphones , Samsung and Blackberry devices.
- Accompanied viewings.
- SMS alerts to registered parties.
- Interviewing and vetting of prospective tenants and arranging tenant references.
- Landlord email and telephone updates.
- Preparation and signing of Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement and all other documentation.
- Liaising with Housing Benefits, student grants where applicable.
- Comprehensive photographic survey of property pre and post tenancy.
- Ensuring compliance with the Tenant Deposit Scheme.
- Liaising with Utilities.
- Exemption application to HMRC where applicable.
- Accounting for rents received on a calendar monthly basis using our fully computerised accounting system.
- Carrying out a periodic inspection during the initial tenancy term reporting any issues back to you.
- Assisting with any insurance claims.
- Handle routine repairs and maintenance issues as you require.
- Arrange for annual Gas safety certification on your behalf.
- Arrange Energy Performance Certificates as required.
- Managing the check out procedure at a tenancy end.
- Pay landlord expenditure invoices as instructed.
- Timely BACS payments to landlords every month accompanied with a detailed rent ledger statement.
- Negotiating renewals.
- Arranging property insurance if required.
WE CAN TAILOR A PACKAGE TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS ;
In addition we also flag up legislative changes which may effect you.
NEW DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANCY
At any time from Planning to Completion we can give an accurate Market Appraisel on Properties planned or under construction which will assist in your decision making
We will find you a tenant for your empty property should you not need Management. This is for a Fixed fee basis of £300 plus VAT, payable only on a successful sign up of a tenancy agreement.
All our Landlords are entitled to a free taxation advice consultancy. See our taxation section for more detail.
AS A RESULT OF OUR SUCCESS MORE LANDLORDS ARE URGENTLY NEEDED.
The Art of Property Investment
Buying a property to let can be a good investment, on the other hand it may be a disaster waiting to happen. Buying ‘wrong’ can cause future cashflow difficulties leaving landlords struggling with mortgage payments, particularly if there is no rent streaming in from the property. Buying ‘right’ on the other hand can generate a return and future investment capital gains.
Remember the basics ;
On aquisition you will need a deposit of around one third of the purchase price (as the market changes around this check with our mortgage advisor first). Also remember unless buying new you will also have to budget for some capital costs on improvements to bring the property up to speed for the letting market (Bridge Property Management will advise you on this as regards your individual aquisition properties). Some clients have specialised in buying run down properties and creating equity by renovating them to good standards.
Better Investments are after considering;
Location, location, location is often spouted as crucial. Undoubtedly it can make a huge difference to lettings but yields are lower as you pay more for the property in the first place. Every township has a market within it curtailage for properties. Buy better within the township is better advice. Better properties are located near public transport and local amenities like shops, pubs, restaurants and take-aways. Parking availability is also a big consideration. Let us look at where you want to buy and assess its suitability.
If you need ‘top dollar’ for your property investment to work you may struggle. It all depends on supply and demand and what your competition are doing. Bridge Property Management are in the market every week and know exactly what the market will stand. Contact us for a constructive discussion before you buy.
DON’T BE AFRAID TO ASK IF YOU ARE UNSURE. WE ARE THE PROPERTY EXPERTS.